Ross Environmental Solutions Woodbury, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pest Control Sales Consultant – South Jersey Area
Outstanding Opportunity –
If you are seeking "just a job," we are not for you - however, if you want to enjoy coming to work every day and loving what you do, keep reading.
We’re seeking a Sales Professional who enjoys freedom and flexibility, building relationships, helping others, and solving problems. In this position, you will meet with potential clients and sell them services that will be beneficial to their home, health, and property.
As a Ross Sales Consultant, you will have a designated sales territory. You will be responsible for selling pest, termite, rodent, handyman, moisture control, mold mitigation, and wildlife services. You will call on prospective customers via referrals, self-created leads, warm calls, and office leads. You will be expected to network, seek referrals, cross-sell, sell add-on services, and generate creative sales. You will also be expected to respond to customer calls and issues and initiate contact with potential clients. You are responsible for performing full property inspections, including attics and crawl spaces; including the interior and exterior of the structure. You will be expected to close sales and achieve performance objectives. Being a “people person” is a must!
- 2+ years of outside sales experience
- This is not a "suit and tie" job, you will be outside and will get dirty some days
- Pest control experience is preferred but not required
- Must be willing to work Saturdays and other overtime
- Must be self-driven and have a competitive mindset
- Outstanding Communication Skills
- Work Independently
- Able to crawl through attics and under homes
- Computer literate
- Good Verbal and Math Skills
- HS Degree or GED Equivalent, College is a plus
- Valid New Jersey Drivers’ License with a Good Driving Record
- Must be agreeable to a Background check
- This is a DRUG-FREE workplace, with initial testing and random testing thereafter
**PLEASE APPLY TO BE CONSIDERED**
Ross Environmental SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Learn to wake up in the morning, LOVING your job! Find out how...
If you’re looking for a better future, it’s time to contact Ross Environmental Solutions, South Jersey’s foremost provider of exceptional pest, rodent, termite, wildlife Handyman, Moisture Control, and Mold Mitigation services. Our quality-focused, core driven, visionary service company has a track record of increasing growth and opportunity for our valued team members. We have a strong culture rooted in trust, integrity, professionalism, and excellence. You’ll find that our team consists of dedicated, driven people who share our enthusiasm and sense of pride. Pest control is our passion. We love what we do, so we do it with care and a commitment to excellence. If you want to enjoy coming to work every day and loving what you do, keep reading. Our technicians are experts in pest management. We have been servicing the area since 1992 and have an entomologist on staff.