Ross Construction Services LLC
Since opening our doors in 1991, our most valuable resources have been the people who work for us and the clients we serve. Our focus has been to provide a high level of expertise, coupled with strong project leadership. This combination enables our company to consistently complete quality projects within, or ahead of schedule, which is an important asset for all our clients.
CURRENT OPPORTUNITY: Field Technician
The Field Technician is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and quoting maintenance related issues at a wide variety of commercial clients. Technician should be skilled in general maintenance repairs, including but not limited to the following: electrical, plumbing, drywall, flooring (vct and ceramic), door repair, painting, etc. Additional skills are a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Basic computer skills
- Install and make repairs to a variety of items in various locations
- Maintain tools and equipment for performing duties
- Ability to follow OSHA 10hr requirements and adhere to personal and property/building safety guidelines, while complying with state and local codes
- Detailed when it comes to repairs made, including but not limited to measurements, pictures, recommendations for repairs and quotes.
- Keep worksite clean and before leaving, clear all debris in a professional manner
- Visit multiple job sites and send paperwork and photos to the office after each job
- Provide courteous and professional customer service to all clients
- Ability to work odd hours from early morning to late evening, including short notice or emergency work orders
- Ability to travel and work some overnight shifts as repairs and clients call for it
- Follow client specific requirements as they relate to other systems (IVR, signoff, handbooks, etc.)
- Follow company policies and procedures at all times
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the maintenance and repair field (plumbing, electrical, painting, HVAC, etc.).
- Must possess and maintain a valid and clean driver’s license
Note: We conduct employment, criminal, motor vehicle records and drug testing as part of our employment process.
OSHA 10hr or completion of OSHA 10hr within 3 months of employment