Facilities Coordinator - Property Account Coordinator
My client has a unique role in the facilities management market. They manage their client’s multiple facilities structural maintenance needs while lowering their operational costs. Their “soup-to-nuts” inclusive service covers everything from anticipating roof and HVAC maintenance and repairs to energy efficiency analysis to ordering janitorial services and supplies. As their business continues to grow, they are looking to expand their client support team. The Facilities Coordinator position is focused on client and account management support by processing work orders, coordinating with vendors, making sure client work orders are responded to quickly and efficiently and tracking work orders start to finish in the system. It requires being detail oriented and having a personality that loves working directly with and caring about the client.
This is a small family owned business with about 15 employees. Their culture is dynamic and friendly and focused on taking excellent care of their clients needs. Everyone works well together, it's a team environment, and the owner is accessible and provides great leadership. If you have a “can-do” attitude, thrive on being a team player, have top notch computer skills ie. CRM, navigating Microsoft Word and Excel you’ll fit in great! Expect your day to fly by because you’ll have a lot on your plate. There is also growth opportunity at this company.
As a Facilities Coordinator, you'll be handling scheduled maintenance requests, coordinating with vendors, talking with clients, helping the Account Managers, and entering a lot of related information into the system. The natural progression from being a Facilities Coordinator is moving into an Account Manager role, and working directly with clients on other areas of facility and property management.
- Update clients activity on a regular basis in the eMaint system
- Talk with clients on the phone about their facility and maintenance requests
- Create client maintenance schedules and keep track of due dates in the system
- Receive work order requests and create corrective work orders within 48 hours
- Update work orders according to priority rules
- Place orders for kitchen and restroom supplies from contracted vendors using online ordering system
- Schedule vendors to complete all work orders, notify client and monitor work through completion
- Enter all data from invoice including final costs into work order and close out when completed
- Support Account Managers in updating and implementing client facility contracts each year on a semi-annual basis
- Input and manage vendor and client information in system when changes occur.
Background and Experience:
- Associates or Bachelor degree preferred, but relevant experience is also good
- Some familiarity working with facilities, grounds, buildings, etc. is ideal but not required
- Customer service and/or customer support experience is ideal
- Excellent computer skills - database and/or CRM skills
- Proficient on microsoft word, excel
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Comfortable talking with clients and vendors
- A positive outlook and friendly personality
- Detail oriented and ability to focus and prioritize
- A team player
- A desire to add value and grow with the company
This is a full-time position and the salary range will likely be in the 40K - 44K range based on experience to start. Healthcare benefits, paid holidays, and vacation/PTO is provided. Everyone enjoys profit sharing based on the company’s annual performance. This company has a great culture, and everyone works closely as a team. There are many benefits in working with smaller companies and a CEO who values and supports his team.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Why Work Here?Recruiting Firm: Ross Associates | Ross Executive Search - We help hiring companies meet talented and motivated candidates. Our clients have great cultures, growth opportunities, and competitive salaries and benefit packages. We strongly value developing positive relationships with job seekers, and we take the time to meet personally with candidates and answer questions. The goal is a win-win placement!
Our positions are with awesome companies, growth opportunity and great cultures!