Brand Marketing Manager
My client is a family owned business established in the mid 90’s that provides “state of the art” commercial and industrial landscaping equipment attachments through a wide-ranging dealer network. Known for their unparalleled commitment to customer service from the initial sale throughout warranty, they take pride in fast and efficient shipment and delivery along with their 100% satisfaction guarantee. With high customer demand in a growing industry, my client is expanding their marketing team to accommodate and ensure growth goals and metrics are met through strategic marketing and branding initiatives.
Currently, their 25 or so employees form a close-knit team who value their down to earth culture and professional opportunity. Humble, dedicated, passionate and customer focused is how they would describe themselves. Together they provide their customers with awesome world class service while delivering products that are reliable, value driven and state of the art.
As the business continues to thrive and grow, the need for a full-time experienced Brand Marketing Manager is necessary to help facilitate this growth with strategic marketing initiatives. Creating cohesive brand awareness, content management, strategic marketing to support growth initiatives, oversight of social media channels and most importantly messaging to the vast distributor network on new product launches as well as promotion of existing products are the key responsibilities in this role. The successful Marketing Manager will work closely with the sales team to help facilitate growth.
The position will be primarily hands-on to start, however, they plan to hire additional marketing team members, including a Social Media Coordinator, so ultimately you'll be managing the marketing team.
As the Marketing Manager, you’ll:
- Be responsible for spearheading and leading all strategic branding and marketing efforts throughout the company
- Work closely with the sales team to create strategies for increasing sales and growing the dealership network
- Support product launches with appropriate messaging relative to time tables and focused content distribution to dealer network
- Develop marketing strategy with respect to branding and brand strategy, strategic messaging and content, etc.
- Create marketing initiatives to support and enhance the growth and expansion of the dealership network
- Oversee and write content and messaging related to social media curation across various channels including but not limited to facebook, twitter, blogs, website messaging, flyers and updates, etc.
- Work in the office most days, and occasionally travel to customer sites to develop relationships
- Mentor and manage the marketing team
Background and Experience:
- Solid marketing and leadership experience – preferably 5 – 10 years
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications
- Solid experience marketing to a dealership and/or distributor network
- Proven track record of increasing sales and awareness through targeted marketing initiatives
- Excellent computer skills, familiarity with CRM
- Knowledge of adobe suite and/or design experience highly beneficial
- Working with customers and fostering strong customer relationships
- Working with sales team and customers to determine future product development needs
- Proven track record expanding a dealer or distributor network
This is a full-time position with a salary range likely in the 85K – 100K range based on experience plus an excellent benefit package. The hours are 7:00/7:15 am to 5:00 pm.
ALL RESUMES ARE PERSONALLY SCREENED AND REVIEWED WITH STRONGEST CONSIDERATION ON THOSE MEETING THE CORE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS.
Thank you for your interest in this great opportunity!