Title: CAD/Revit Technician
Division: EDI, Ltd., a Division of Ross & Baruzzini
Location: Atlanta, GA or Denver, CO
The CAD Technician role is an entry-level computer aided design technician position. This position may be based in our Atlanta or Denver office and will require some out of town travel. This includes both project related travel and other travel such as industry conferences. This travel is typically during the week and 1-3 days in duration. Expect 1 trip per month on average. Travel is normally domestic however occasional international travel may be required.
The primary objective is to assist designers, consultants, project managers, specialists, and principals with the documentation of technology system design for hospital, data center, higher education, corporate, and government projects. This includes developing design documents in both REVIT and AutoCad (primarily REVIT), attending project meetings, and supporting designers, engineers, and consultants with required tasks. The technology systems include cabling systems, local area networks, wireless systems, voice communications, nurse call, overhead paging, security, video surveillance, audio-visual systems, and other specialty systems.
- High School Degree is required and an Associates Degree from an accredited college is advantageous.
- Other certificates in CAD / Revit training are also advantageous.
- You must believe in the use of technology tools to increase productivity, improve collaboration and deliver superior customer value. In addition to strong personal computer skills including proficiency in MS Windows 10 or higher operating environment, a high level of proficiency and expertise in the following productivity tools is required and expected:
- MS Office Suite including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Skype for Business, OneNote, etc.
- Box.com including Box Edit, Box Sync, etc.
- Deltek Vision software would also be extremely valuable