This position is responsible for the full life cycle recruitment process of Rosina’s open positions, in addition to temporary contract openings within all departments of the Company. The position will partner with leadership to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of the organization and to deliver the best talent available at the right place and right time. The position creates and implements employment branding (with Marketing) and recruitment strategies, develops appropriate job descriptions, utilizes effective interviewing processes, manages vendor selections and contracts, leads the use of the Company’s ATS system, manages the Company’s intern programs and reports on key metrics designed to measure the effectiveness of the company’s resources.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Full life cycle recruitment for all open positions.
- Meets with hiring managers to fully understand the role, to outline the job description and understand knowledge, skills and ability requirements.
- Works with hiring managers and other team members to develop and implement recruitment strategies.
- Executes creative recruiting techniques including internet ad placement and resume searches, job fairs, college recruiting, referrals, networking, and cold calling/direct sourcing passive candidates.
- Schedules interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Develops / Maintains relationships with outside employment agencies & acts as primary contact.
- Conducts reference checks to collect and evaluate information concerning previous employment record.
- Makes sure all applicant’s data are entered into ATS for applicant tracking purposes.
- Manages the Company’s internship program.
- Conducts employee exit interviews and evaluates turnover trends.
- Conducts welcome orientation programs as needed.
- Assists in a variety of department projects, including Applicant Tracking System setup/database creation, interview packages, etc.
- Maintains headcount, demographics and other metric reports.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Ensure practices follow HR regulatory compliance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have general knowledge of employment law and HR practices. Strong listening and follow through skills required as well as an in-depth understanding of the application, interviewing and hiring process. The individual should have knowledge of calendar, e-mail, internet, presentation, spreadsheet and word processing software, in addition to strong written and oral communication skills, project management, good interviewing and organizational techniques.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelors’ degree in Human Resources, Business or related field and at least five years’ recruitment experience is required. The individual must be a proficient user of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Experience in a manufacturing and/or food service environment and in the use and advanced set-up of Applicant Tracking Systems is preferred. Domestic travel of 10% may be required to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this position.LANGUAGE SKILLS
Needs to possess the ability to respond effectively to all internal and external inquiries or requests for information regarding responsibilities. Will be required to be professional and effectively work with a wide variety of outside contacts, customers, officials and all Company departments and Associates. Required to articulate and report to various groups on activities, future plans and strategies. Will be required to continually communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to all levels of the organization.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an Associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk to hear. The individual is frequently required to walk and reach with hands and arms. They may be occasionally required to stand, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The individual is periodically required to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and distance vision. The work environment is indoor, climate controlled. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Individual shall be fully acquainted with all safety policies and procedures of the Company.