Rosin Eyecare Downers Grove, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Rosin Eyecare has been in Chicagoland area for more than 80 years. As it was with our very first eye center, our dedicated Chicago eye doctors and staff are committed to keeping your eyes healthy, giving you the best possible vision and superior patient care. We offer comprehensive eye exams, stylish glasses, and contacts, along with a variety of eye health checkups.
What we’re looking for:
Individuals who are confident, motivated, and who thrive to be a part of our exceptional optical team with a sense of fashion and style. We would like you to join our diverse and experienced team of Eye care professionals. We have available positions at our Downers Grove office.
The position of an Optician is a key part to our Optical Team. This team works together to serve all patient needs related to eye wear. The team is responsible for generating revenue through the sale of these products in a retail environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Providing excellent patient service
· Adhere to privacy, confidential and proprietary company policies and procedures (HIPAA)
· Frame styling, for comfort and optimal visual performance along with Eyewear adjustment and repair
· Communication with Optometrist regarding patient needs and recommendations
· Placing and receiving laboratory orders
· Ensuring all orders arrive and are to the specifications of the patient
· Enhances optical center reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Posts charges and payments along with obtaining insurance authorizations
· Professional phone etiquette and provide general administrative support
· Directly greet and service patients for scheduled appointments as well as impromptu visits
Our company offers the following:
- Competitive Pay
- Guaranteed full time hours
- No late nights or Sundays
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- Free Vision Benefits for you and your family
- Excellent training program (previous optical experience is helpful but not necessary)
If you would like to start a career and develop a lifelong skill, we encourage you to apply.
For more information about Rosin Eyecare please visit our website at www.rosineyecare.com
Rosin EyecareWhy Work Here?
Positive Company Culture, Great work schedule, Team Environment
145 Ogden AveDowners Grove, IL
HealthcareView all jobs at Rosin Eyecare