Rosin Eyecare is seeking a highly motivated individual for a Full Time Optical Specialist between Humboldt Park and Berwyn offices.
The position of an Optical Specialist is a key part to our Optical Team. This team works together to serve all patient needs related to eye wear. The team is responsible for generating revenue through the sale of these products in a retail environment. The position requires traveling between locations when needed, it also requires flexibility, multi-tasking and ability to shift between customer service, sales, administrative tasks and technical work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Providing excellent patient service
· Adhere to privacy, confidential and proprietary company policies and procedures (HIPAA)
· Frame styling, for comfort and optimal visual performance along with Eyewear adjustment and repair
· Communication with Optometrist regarding patient needs and recommendations
· Placing and receiving laboratory orders
· Ensuring all orders arrive and are to the specifications of the patient
· Enhances optical center reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Posts charges and payments along with obtaining insurance authorizations
· Professional phone etiquette and provide general administrative support
· Directly greet and service patients for scheduled appointments as well as impromptu visits
- Bilingual Spanish
Our company offers the following:
- Competitive Pay
- Guaranteed full time hours
- No late nights or Sundays
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- Free Vision Benefits for you and your family
- Excellent training program (previous optical experience is helpful but not necessary)
If you would like to start a career and develop a lifelong skill, we encourage you to apply.
For more information about Rosin Eyecare please visit our website at www.rosineyecare.com