Front Desk Receptionist and Optician
Rosin Eyecare Northbrook, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Rosin Eyecare is seeking highly motivated individuals for a Full Time Front Desk Receptionist and Optician positions available in our Niles office. We also have positions for Glenview/Evanston and Buffalo Grove/Long Grove and Niles. Candidate must be willing to travel.
The Receptionist is responsible for creating a warm and welcoming environment for all of our patients, inbound/outbound phone calls, scheduling patients, administrative functions, and providing superior customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Professional Phone etiquette
- Directly greet and service patients for scheduled appointments as well as impromptu visits
- Scheduling appointments according to schedule guidelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Verifying and retrieving benefits online for patients prior to appointment
- Calling patients to confirm upcoming appointment
- Provide general administrative support
- Assist in discussing patient's prescription and eyewear option
The position of an Optician is a key part to our Optical Team. The optician works to serve all patient needs related to eye wear.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Providing excellent patient service
· Adhere to privacy, confidential and proprietary company policies and procedures (HIPAA)
· Frame styling, for comfort and optimal visual performance along with Eyewear adjustment and repair
· Communication with Optometrist regarding patient needs and recommendations
· Placing and receiving laboratory orders
· Ensuring all orders arrive and are to the specifications of the patient
· Enhances optical center reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Posts charges and payments along with obtaining insurance authorizations
· Professional phone etiquette and provide general administrative support
· Directly greet and service patients for scheduled appointments as well as impromptu visits
Rosin EyecareWhy Work Here?
Positive Company Culture, Great work schedule, Team Environment
1917 Cherry LaneNorthbrook, IL
TourismView all jobs at Rosin Eyecare