We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Provide customer service to individuals who receive the benefits at certain retail promotional events
- Maintain compliance with all federal and state lifeline requirements.
- Meet or exceed sales order goals
- Use Company provided marketing material to educate and enroll customers in our programs.
- Provide excellent customer service but educating customers on the wireless products and services.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Answer questions regarding the service and merchandise.
- Obtain and safeguard customers’ personal information
- Stay current on new sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills