Client Service Specialist
Rosevest Financial Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Client Service Specialist
• People that go the extra mile
• Committed team players with Pride and Integrity
• Passionate team players with Drive and Determination
• Deep drive to help others and a commitment to LEGENDARY service
We are looking for an Client Service Specialist to join our team. As you will be the face of our company, personality, attitude and work ethic are of upmost importance to us.
Your primary responsibilities will be to ensure our clients feel like the most important person you know, always listening and focusing on assisting towards a solution; and to directly support our internal office manager with daily tasks on an administrative level.
• Directly assist Office Manager with daily administrative tasks, compliance, and documentation
• Client/Prospect Appointment Scheduling, confirming, and meeting prep
• Client/Prospect Follow Up day after appointment including thank you cards
• First face the client or prospect sees - welcome them, greet them, seat them, provide beverage/water as needed
• Prep client review documents following detail instructions given
• Compile, file, and complete client profiles
• Effectively support inter-office teams
• Meticulous management of CRM and systems tracking
• Embrace our wonderful culture values and strive to always improve themselves, the firm, and others
• Minimum of a college degree
• 1-3 years of experience working as a client services specialist, receptionist or administrative assistant
• STRONG time management and customer service skills
• Candidate shall pass a background test and credit check
• Candidate shall become registered with the broker dealer that the company utilizes to service clients and accounts.
• Candidate shall have a STRONG basis in working with Excel, Word, Outlook, and other Office Suite Software
• Strong values and a passion to help others
• Drive to grow with the organization and the team
• High moral and ethical standards, pushing clients, families, partners, and our team towards living a better life
• Amazing attitude – cheerful and confident
• Maintain a high level of customer service and frequent communication
• Able to build strong professional networks, organizing lunches and seminars
• Passion for building and maintaining strong client relationships with the team, clients, and partners.
• The ability and drive to build and maintain a Personal Touch with every client/partner
Compensation & Schedule:
• $17-20 per hour depending on experience
• Position may start as a part time position with the opportunity for a full time position
• 401(k) Available after 1 year
Rosevest Financial is a multi-generational financial planning firm built on the idea of serving others, solving complex financial issues for a select group of clients, and serving a greater good. Our firm is more than 18 years old, serving hundreds of families throughout the valley and across the country for generations of parents, children & grandchildren. We believe that every client is special, every person has value, and every detail matters. As we grow and evolve we thrive on celebrating our accomplishments, having as much fun as we can, promoting the best possible version of “work life balance”, and continually striving to improve both our experiences as an organization, and our clients experiences as their trusted advisor. If you are looking for a place of purpose, look no further.
BusinessView all jobs at Rosevest Financial