Acquisitions & Asset Management Analyst or Associate
- Expired: February 12, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Rosenthal Properties LLC is seeking to add an Analyst or Associate (depending upon experience) to the Acquisitions & Asset Management team.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- 1-3 years experience in real estate or in a financial analyst role.
- Significant experience with Excel, specifically financial and cash flow modeling.
- Argus experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Motivation and initiative to meet deadlines and overcome challenges.
- Must be willing to live and work in Metropolitan Washington D.C. Area.
- Willing to travel to tour properties and markets.
Acquisition Job Responsibilities:
- Underwrite real estate acquisition opportunities in retail, office, and industrial.
- Create detailed valuation models in Excel & Argus.
- Conduct in-depth property-level, market, and industry due diligence.
- Advise on merits and considerations of each prospective investment.
- Prepare comprehensive investment memoranda and help present opportunities.
- Interface with brokers, joint venture partners, attorneys, lenders, and other market participants.
Asset Management Job Responsibilities:
- Work directly on all aspects of asset management activities involving property management, leasing, lease administration, construction, and accounting.
- Assist in the creation of annual property budgets and business plans as needed.
- Assist in the ad-hoc reporting on the operations and performance of various assets.
Rosenthal Properties LLC was founded in 1999 and their business focuses on the acquisition, development, ownership, and operation of investment-grade retail, office, and industrial properties in Washington, D.C., Virginia, and Maryland. To date, the Rosenthal portfolio consists of approximately 8.0 million SF of existing commercial properties including retail centers, mixed-use residential, office buildings, and industrial parks. Rosenthal has successfully formed joint venture and third-party management and leasing relationships with some of the country’s leading institutional real estate investors.
Rosenthal Properties LLC offers competitive salaries and benefits packages. If you are interested in becoming a part of our growing team, please submit a cover letter and resume. Rosenthal Properties LLC is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultural diversity.
1945 Old Gallows RoadVienna, VA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Rosenthal Properties