Rosenthal Automotive Reston, VA
- Expired: April 13, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Have you just graduated from college? Are you looking for that one opportunity to get your foot in the door with a great company where you can grow and learn?
Here at Rosenthal Automotive, we care for our employees as much as our customers. At our company, we are committed to helping you G.R.O.W.(Guidance. Respect. Opportunity. Worth)
- 33,000-45,000+ Income potential based on potential
- Great culture and real career growth
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to work with an innovative growing company
- Paid Time Off and 401k
- Medical, Dental, Short and Long-term disability, AD&D and Life Insurance
- Employee discounts on Vehicle Purchase, Parts, Service and More
- General receptionist duties
- Assisting with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Providing clerical and administrative support to the Human Resources Team
- Processing documentation
- Coordinating HR projects (meetings, training, etc.)
- Handling employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules and regulations
- Conducting onboarding for newly hired employees
- Setting up and maintaining the HRIS system
- Experience as an HR assistant, staff assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now a plus
- Excellent computer skills; Experience in Google Platform and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and implement improvements or recommendations
- Interpersonal skills to communicate with external entities and company personnel
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented multi-tasker
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
Our company is a family owned and operated business, so we know what it takes to grow a company from the ground up. Unlike other employers, we arent so focused on what youve done, but what you can achieve.
We are looking to grow our company and we need you to help us. If you are hardworking, eager to learn, passionate, dedicated and open to grow within our team; please apply!
Job Type: Full-time Position, Entry-Level Position, Immediate Hiring
BusinessView all jobs at Rosenthal Automotive