The firm is actively searching for intelligent individuals who can be trained to Draft standard documents and provide support for document automation. and are
1. confident they are capable of great things, and
2. are comfortable being trained; with no prior experience.
This Entry Level Paralegal Position will involve a great deal of client interaction, drafting, file management The primary responsibility of this Entry Level Paralegal will include providing support to the Senior Paralegal and Attorney in the firm.
• Become thoroughly familiar with each assigned active case; understand the nature of the documents; and the relationship of those documents to the case;
• Prepare documents ahead of time and ensure requests are completed promptly;
• Facilitate communication between the State of Florida, senior paralegal and attorneys; work directly with the senior paralegal and attorneys in coordinating and executing requests;
• Assist the senior paralegal and attorneys with preparing documents for probate, guardianship, client education, government benefit applications, administrative appeals, and other various tasks as they are assigned
• Be able to use various Firm resources after, e.g. MS Office, TimeMatters, Pathgoras, ProDocs, and Lexis Advance.
• Bachelor's Degree Required or Paralegal School Graduate
• Ability to commit to the position for at least three years
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to interact professionally with staff, attorneys, legal assistants, clients, and long term care providers.
• Able to work independently, as well as with a team
• Have great attention to detail and be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks within a deadline-driven environment
• Strong technical skills, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Experience with TimeMatters is a plus