Rosenberg Orthodontics Canton, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
We are a busy multi-office orthodontic practice in need of an experienced full-time ortho assistant to join our clinical team. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience, and be outgoing and reliable with a positive outlook!
- Maintaining accurate records of patients' oral health histories and treatment progress.
- Ensuring that all orthodontic instruments and equipment are properly sterilized before each use.
- Taking Panoramic and Cephalometric X-Rays
- Provide assistance to Doctor during procedures including preparation and documentation
- Educate patients on their treatment plans as well as maintaining their oral health
- Ability to change and remove wires, brackets, and adhesive, take impressions, take scans, prepare teeth for bonding
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment possessing excellent interpersonal and organizational skills establishing positive relationships with our team and patients
- Motivate patients to follow doctor recommendations by carefully tracking each patients’ care plan at every visit
- Maintain a caring and friendly environment that reinforces our company’s core values
- Display a positive approach to teamwork in order to provide the best patient care at all times
- Always maintain the highest level of confidentiality to HIPAA standards.
- Adhere to strict safety guidelines and procedures to OSHA and office standards.
- High school diploma or GED.
- CPR certification.
- Proven experience working as an Orthodontic Dental Assistant.
- Sound knowledge of various orthodontic procedures and practices.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills by talking to others to convey Information effectively.
- Competitive hourly rates, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation/holidays/sick days, and 401k plan
Applicants must be willing to travel between offices if needed.
HealthcareView all jobs at Rosenberg Orthodontics