Administrative Assistant - Construction - Nashville, TN
- Expired: November 13, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Rose Paving Company
Administrative Assistant - Nashville, TN
About the Company
Rose Paving LLC, a multi- million- dollar company, leads in providing complete parking lot management solutions to commercial and industrial properties nationwide. Services include asphalt patching; asphalt reconstruction; asphalt resurfacing; sealcoating; cracksealing; concrete maintenance including installation and repair of concrete curbs, walks, and pads; storm sewer repair and installation, lot marking, and green paving solutions.
Established in 1974, Rose Paving LLC is a privately held company that maintains its corporate headquarters in Bridgeview, Illinois, with branch offices in Streamwood, IL, Denver, CO, Atlanta, GA, Santa Fe Springs, CA, Tampa, FL, Phoenix, AZ, and Nashville, TN. We are proud to report that because of our expertise, dedicated employees, and loyal customers, Rose Paving has been the recipient of numerous awards and honors. We are considered to be the leaders in our industry and have a staff of over 425 employees. As a company, we continue to make great strides in exceeding industry, customer, and employee expectations.
We are seeking a talented and self-motivated Administrative Assistant. In this role, you will support the operations and sales executives as well as Project Managers. In addition to general administrative tasks, you may assist with scheduling jobs, obtaining proper permits and licenses, preparing related reports and letters, maintaining subcontractor database, assisting with customer interface and problem resolution. Additional duties and special projects may also be assigned.
- Accurately produces contracts, sales letters, reports, job work orders, sub-contractor agreements and other correspondence, sometimes of a confidential nature, on a timely basis.
- Proofreads own work for accuracy.
- Organizes documentation, sets up and maintains all types of files and records for the office.
- Ensures that contract terms, manuals, directories, references and other records are up-to-date. Purges outdated information.
- Maintains computerized data files and monitors access, retrieval and back-up.
- Answers telephone promptly and in a professional, courteous manner and records messages when appropriate. Responds to routine calls, within guidelines.
- Conveys messages to proper individuals, in case of an employee's absence or unavailability.
- Arranges accommodations and transportation for Nashville Office. Schedules meetings, conferences and other functions.
- Coordinates promotional activities by preparing reservations and presentations for various Seminars and Trade Shows throughout the year.
Duties will also include, welcoming visitors, processing and distribution of mail, ordering and stocking office supplies, courier service coordination and other duties as assigned. Our office environment is professional, team-based and fast paced requiring the candidate to have strong multi-tasking, communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Must be able to follow instructions and directions to perform job tasks.
- High School diploma or equivalent along with Business School courses or certification preferred.
- At least five years relevant experience.
- Demonstrates excellent skills in producing correspondence and documentation, organizing records, filing and answering telephones.
- Possesses excellent command of English language including both verbal and written skills.
- Demonstrates proficiency in operating personal computers and performing routine calculations.
- Previous switchboard or front desk reception experience preferred.
- Spanish language capability a strong plus.
- Must be comfortable with hands-on work environment.
- Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate and/or Sage Estimating experience a plus
This full-time, highly visible position will require a professional phone presence and excellent customer service skills. Good organizational skills, precise attention to detail and follow up capabilities are a must. Proficiency required in the use of Microsoft Windows applications: Word, Excel and Outlook.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Includes comprehensive benefits package.
This is to be considered an outline of the work involved in this position and should not be construed as a limitation of duties or responsibilities from the standpoint of the employee or of Rose Paving LLC. All Rose Paving employees are expected to have a willingness to share in the responsibilities and duties of others when necessary to "get the job done" and to contribute their particular skills or expertise, however possible, for the benefit of the company. This will require that the employee develop and maintain a good rapport with all members of the Rose Paving LLC Team. Such ability will be to the benefit of the employee and will not go unnoticed by the company.
BusinessView all jobs at Rose Paving
Get fresh Administrative Construction jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.