Client Position Title: Rollem Machine Operator
Position Number: 324027
Location: Des Plaines, IL
Desired Skill Set:
Machine Operator, Manufacturing, MS Office 2003, Printing Machine
C2C is not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: Rollem Machine Operator
Duration: 3 Months
Shift: Monday - Friday 2:00pm - 10:30pm CST
Work address: Des Plaines, IL 60018
Job Duties, Competencies, and Skills:
- The Rollem will take a full sheet and cut it down and score the piece all in once pass.
- The operator would load in the correct jobs.
- Run the machine and keep organized the finished pieces.
- Work on counting (using a scare) and bagging the finished pieces before pushing them to shipping.
- Position may include other duties as determined by the company. Flexible for overtime as needed.
- High School diploma or Equivalent
- 2 years of Warehouse/Pick & Pack experience
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)