Client Position Title: Data Entry Clerk
Position Number: 323277
Location: Monterey Park, CA
Desired Skill Set:
Typing, Data Entry, 10-Key
C2C is not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
Duration: 3 Months
Hours: Work Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, 8am-4:30pm PST (Days off are: Wednesday and Sunday)
Work address: Monterey Park, CA 91754
- Perform a variety of data entry, verification and related clerical duties.
- Monitors, verifies, and edits data during input process.
- Makes decisions within established guidelines regarding planning, organizing and scheduling of work. May have access to confidential information.
- Handles repetitive and routine tasks following detailed instructions, referring more complex issues to higher levels.
- Works under direct supervision.
- KPH needs to be 10,000 or higher and have 98% accuracy.
- Data Entry Processing Specialist qualified to 10,000 to 12,000 keystrokes per hour.
- Must be proficient in both 10-key.
- Operate a variety of equipment such as the Opex 50/51 IEM, the NCR iTrans and high speed machines such as the Opex 150 and MPS 30/40.
- Identify and sort payment types as defined by established instructions.
- Determine if OCR documents can be processed.
- Sort out and label all missorts and rejects.
- Cross-train and learn to perform other job functions within operations.
- (These positions require candidates to be flexible with scheduling as this is a 24/7 operation. The positions require flexibility to work overtime, weekends and/or holidays.)
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience.
- Basic PC operating skills (e.g. Microsoft Windows) is a must.
- Ability to stand the majority of an eight-hour shift plus intermittently lift between 20 to 30 pounds.
- Must be able to read and comprehend basic work-related instructions such as training materials, policies, work orders and other communications in English.
- Willingness to work flexible schedules, including overtime, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, production-oriented environment.
- Previous remittance/lockbox experience
- 10,000 kph
- Banking &/or data entry experience helpful
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)