- Expired: January 31, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Rose Financial Solutions, LLC ("ROSE") a leader in Finance as a Service (FaaS) and leading the revolution to improve the financial performance of companies through financial clarity. Help ROSE build the future of the FaaS industry by bringing together the best PEOPLE, PROCESS, and TECHNOLOGY, all while helping companies achieve success.
What ROSE is looking for: A proactive, disciplined and aspiring leader with strong leadership, communication, management, negotiation and technical competencies. Candidates also have a solid knowledge of government contracting, thrive while meeting challenging deadlines, enjoy problem solving, and aspire to continually grow within the company. The ideal candidate is looking to transition into a great firm that offers a long-term career opportunity.
- Project management of government contract accounting solutions including:
- government contract setup billings and close out procedures
- project budgeting and forecasting
- project monthly financial performance and calculation of revenue, cost, profitability, accounts and unbilled receivables
- financial analysis
- assisting with system implementations and setup of new companies
- other special projects
- Responsible for client interactions and expectations by demonstrating a subject matter expertise, addressing client needs, communicating effectively with staff at various levels of the organization, and preparing/coordinating complex written and verbal materials
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of experience in financial analysis, project controls, and billing
- 1-2 years of government contract accounting experience
- Public accounting or professional services experience preferred but not required
- Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration Bachelor's degree highly preferred
- Well versed in government contract types (i.e. Cost Plus, T&M, FFP, etc.), analysis of contract financial performance, and indirect rate structures and calculation
- Demonstrated leadership, management, communication, and organizational skills
- Flexible and interested in a challenging variety of assignments
- Advanced Excel and data management skills (vlookups, pivot tables, macros, etc.)
- Proficiency in Deltek Costpoint or other project based ERP systems a plus
What You'll Get with ROSE: ROSE is passionate about serving our clients and is dedicated to being a great place to work. Our professional work environment involves working alongside the best and the brightest accounting and information technology professionals, and a well-defined, yet flexible career track with long-term growth opportunities. ROSE also offers a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance subsidies up to 80%, Work + Life Fit options, 401(k) with company match, and educational reimbursements.
- Specific compensation will be based on the skills, experience, merit, location, education, and training.
- ROSE offers excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Life, PTO days, Paid Holidays, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, Hybrid Work Options.
ROSE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ROSE will not tolerate discrimination against any employee or applicants on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age; ancestry; childbirth or related medical condition; citizenship; color; creed; familial status; genetic information; height; weight; marital status; national origin; physical or mental disability or handicap; pregnancy; race; religion; sex; sexual orientation; uniform service member status or veteran status.
Third-party resume submissions are not accepted. Any resume submitted will be considered the property of ROSE, and ROSE will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Rose Financial Solutions LLC
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Senior Financial Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.