Client Growth Consultant
- Posted: 5 hours ago
Client Growth Consultant
Rose Financial Solutions, LLC ("ROSE") a leader in Finance as a Service (FaaS) and leading the revolution to improve the financial performance of companies through financial clarity. Help ROSE build the future of the FaaS industry by bringing together the best PEOPLE, PROCESS, and TECHNOLOGY, all while helping companies achieve success.
ROSE has an opening for a Client Growth Consultant who will be responsible for supporting business development and sales initiatives by researching and identifying prospects and opportunities, managing leads and scheduling introductory and exploratory discussions, and assisting with the preparation of estimates and proposals.
- Research prospect companies to identify new business opportunities
- Perform sales calls to potential clients to identify, evaluate, and recommend finance and accounting outsourcing solutions
- Maintain prospect data and prioritize daily activities in CRM
- Engage and build rapport through prospecting techniques
- Use best practices for email, phone, and social media to connect with client prospects
- Manage leads and schedule exploratory discussions in order to reach performance-based sales goals
- Deliver sales presentations to prospective clients conveying the value of finance, accounting outsourcing
- Preparation of estimates and proposals for prospective new clients
- Update documentation and sale records
- Track and meet expected sales and activity targets on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Work closely and cooperatively with team members to facilitate smooth onboarding of new clients
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field
- 2-4 years of sales experience in SaaS/Technology, financial, or accounting firm
- Solid computer skills, experience with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Exceptional communicator with skills in building and maintaining professional relationships
- Ability to overcome customer objections, issues and concerns in a positive manner
- Ability to multi-task and manage records with excellent attention to detail
- Experience using a CRM system preferred
- Self-starter who works well without supervision, enthusiastic about taking on new tasks quickly and proactively, and is flexible
- Works well under pressure and thrives in meeting challenging deadlines in a fast-paced, growth-focused environment
What You'll Get with ROSE: ROSE is passionate about serving our clients and is dedicated to being a great place to work. Our professional work environment involves working alongside the best and the brightest accounting and information technology professionals, and a well-defined, yet flexible career track with long-term growth opportunities. ROSE also offers a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance subsidies up to 80%, Work + Life Fit options, 401(k) with company match, and educational reimbursements.
- Specific compensation will be based on the skills, experience, merit, location, education, and training.
- ROSE offers excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Life, PTO days, Paid Holidays, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, Hybrid Work Options.
ROSE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ROSE will not tolerate discrimination against any employee or applicants on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age; ancestry; childbirth or related medical condition; citizenship; color; creed; familial status; genetic information; height; weight; marital status; national origin; physical or mental disability or handicap; pregnancy; race; religion; sex; sexual orientation; uniform service member status or veteran status.
Third-party resume submissions are not accepted. Any resume submitted will be considered the property of ROSE, and ROSE will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Rose Financial Solutions LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?