ISO World-Class Team Members for new Dispensary in N PDX
Rose Budz PDX Portland, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for knowledgeable, compassionate team members to round out the ‘Ohana at our new shop located in inner North PDX. We are a ‘Lift as We Climb’ kind of team and strive to support a positive and encouraging work environment. Full-time and part-time positions are available. We offer competitive pay, and experience is preferred but not required. We will train the right people.
The long-lasting friendships we have built with our vendors have allowed us to curate a selection of the best cannabis flower and products available in Oregon. We are committed to supporting Oregon’s craft cannabis producers and processors, and your ability to discern the genuine quality of products and their experiences will be important.
Creating connections and being involved with our community helps us stand out from other shops and provide exceptional quality and service. Be prepared to demonstrate your ability to anticipate and discern customer needs and provide world-class customer service. There will be a rigorous interview process.
- Reliable Transportation or Metro Card, etc. (There is a Max stop right across the street.)
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Current and Verifiable OLCC MW Permit
- Cannabis product and industry knowledge
- Retail Experience: POS systems, Customer Service, Sales, etc.
- Basic computer knowledge and excellent communication skills
- Must be able to pass a rigorous background check.
- Must be reliable and passionate about the Oregon Cannabis Industry.
- An enthusiastic interest in growth and learning, both personally and professionally
- Must be willing to participate in community events.
- Must follow all up-to-date and ever-changing OLCC, local, and state, laws and regulations. Non-compliance of any kind will not be tolerated, and “I didn’t know” is not an excuse.
- Must maintain good work habits at all times, including reporting to work on time, adhering to standard work and safety procedures, maintaining a positive attitude and clean appearance, etc. This is not the place for drama, my friends.
Bonus points are available for those well-versed in Greenbits/METRC/Compliance, who are multi-lingual, have cannabis retail experience, or are a Jedi.
Do you know how tall the 405 Bridge in Portland is? If you’re interested, apply with your resume AND a cover letter and put the answer as the subject line of your email. Then, in your cover letter, tell us, if this was your shop, what is one product you would always have in stock, one employee policy you think is essential, and briefly describe the best job you’ve ever had, (i.e. what made it the best?) Also, please include your OLCC MW permit number.
Be creative and tell us a little about yourself.
Rose Budz PDXWhy Work Here?
World-class team, chill island vibes, employee incentives, flexible scheduling, growth potential.
RetailView all jobs at Rose Budz PDX