ROSCO is North America’s largest bus mirror manufacturer and technological leader in interior and exterior mirrors, sun visors, and camera systems for nearly every medium, heavy duty, and specialized vehicle market. Now for over a century, Rosco Vision Systems continues to prosper with cutting edge product designs and state of the art manufacturing processes. We look forward to continued growth and filling several key positions to compliment recent new product development, expansion into new markets, and the launching of industry leading electronic vision safety products. http://www.roscomirrors.com and http://www.roscovision.com
ROSCO has an opportunity for an innovative individual to join our marketing team at our corporate headquarters in Queens, NY. The Graphic Designer will help develop and execute existing and new marketing programs and campaigns that support all areas of our business. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working as part of a team and also be able to take initiative and work individually.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with Print and Digital Ad Artwork
- Learn About and Have a Good Understanding of Rosco Products
- Assist with New Product and Branding Campaigns
- SEO/CPC/Link Building Campaigns
- Assist with Execution of Online Marketing
- Social Media
- Press Releases
- Assist with Yearly/Monthly Media Plans (Print/Online/Direct/etc.)
- Assist in Website and Graphics Maintenance (Expression Engine)
- Keep Marketing Materials Cohesive and Updated on Server and Website
Desired Skills and Experience
- Self-Motivator with Problem Solving Mentality
- Well Spoken with Great Communication Skills
- Bachelors Degree in Graphics, Marketing, or Similar
- Highly Organized with Ability to Prioritize Projects/Tasks
- Well Versed in Adobe Creative Suite (PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Microsoft Office
- Well Versed in KeyShot 3D Rendering Software
- Familiar with Video Editing
- Skills in HTML a Plus!
Compensation based on experience.