Lead Manufacturing Repair Technician
Main purpose: As the Lead Manufacturing & Repair Technician for the organization your primary role is to test, troubleshoot, repair, and overhaul a variety of electronic products. You will accumulate and record electrical test data as required, for each product tested, calibrate, and maintain test stations and equipment and you may help to develop new test fixtures and general department maintenance. In this role you must comply with all Quality Test processes and procedures. Additionally, you will perform routine assembly operations and set-up of a variety of functions within a product family in various stages of completion. Follow written processes and possible rework instructions to complete product through several stages of manufacturing.
- Full time on site
- Must have the ability to work alone and in a “Team” environment
- Must have a thorough understanding of Microsoft Office
- Must have good organizational and communication skills
- Must have experience with maintaining and calibrating electronic test equipment
- Technical certification or appropriate experience
Primary Job Description:
- Perform fixture and equipment assembly
- Perform minor set-up of fixtures and equipment.
- Use minor measuring devices as required.
- Maintain appropriate work-related paperwork.
- Responsible for moving material / product to different operations as required.
- Follow all established ESD, safety, ergonomic and security policies.
- Test products per assigned process
- Maintain accurate records at all times
- Maintain an organized and clean workstation
- Perform in-process and or final assembly tests
- Solder surface mount components as needed
- Perform visual inspection of equipment and fixtures
- Implement firmware updates to lighting fixtures as needed
- 3+ years with relevant experience with respect to assembly and repair of electronical and lighting fixtures
- High School or equivalent
Founded in 1910, Rosco is the premier expendables, equipment, and product manufacturer for theatre, film, television and architectural
environments. Rosco's products have won numerous awards including five Academy Awards, 3 Emmy Awards and dozens of
industry commendations for excellence. For more information about Rosco visit www.rosco.com
"Rosco leads with innovative solutions allowing creative people to achieve their vision while creating a compelling culture and sustainable growth" Founded in 1910, Rosco is the premier expendables, equipment, and product manufacturer for theatre, film, television and architectural environments. Rosco's products have won numerous awards including five Academy Awards, 3 Emmy Awards and dozens of industry commendations for excellence. For more information about Rosco visit www.rosco.com
Rosco, Inc.Stamford, CT
Get fresh Lead Manufacturing Repair Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.