Business Application Manager(CRM/M365/Integration/Automation)
Main purpose: The Business Application Manager is responsible for specifying, implementing, maintaining, and improving business software applications and their corresponding integrations and automations to enable successful and efficient business across Rosco Labs’ global offices.
- Take ownership of all business applications currently in use across the business (all BizTech, including MarTech, FinTech). This includes customer relationship management (Salesforce Sales Cloud), case/ticket management (Salesforce Service Cloud), project management (Smartsheet), email marketing (Mailchimp), and the Microsoft 365 environment.
- Become Rosco’s business application subject matter expert by examining the current state of the applications’ architecture, integrations, and data strategy.
- Coordinate with business leadership and stakeholders across the organization to understand Rosco’s business needs. Configure existing applications or recommend new applications to best meet those needs.
- Lead needs analysis, definition of requirements, creation of project scope, software selection, and implementation of new software applications.
- Manage timeline, scope, and budget of cross-functional technology projects.
- Lead design and execution of automations across business processes to improve business efficiency.
- Support the day-to-day use of business applications and act as administrator, including setting up new accounts and configuring user access.
- Maintain a proactive up-to-date working knowledge of current and new features, functionality, and capabilities across all business applications.
- Ensure business applications are kept updated, manage the rollout of new features and functionality, and own the change management process.
- Recommend process improvements as necessary when software features and functionality change.
- Create, document, and enforce Best Practices for all business applications and drive adoption of new and existing business applications
- .Ensure new and existing users are trained on Best Practices across all applications during onboarding, when new features are released, and on an ongoing basis as necessary.
Education and Experience:
- B.S. in Information Systems, Computer Science, or other relevant field • 3+ years’ experience implementing, managing, and supporting enterprise-class business applications in an office environment
- 3+ years’ experience working with and managing a Microsoft Office ecosystem
- Microsoft 365 administration experience a plus
- 3+ years’ experience working with various cross-functional business areas, including IT, Customer Service, Finance, Sales, and Marketing
- Experience managing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Salesforce administration experience a plus
- Experience building and implementing CRM system strategies
- Experience building and implementing sales & marketing data strategies
- Experience leading complex projects from scoping to execution, delivering on time and on budget
- Experience architecting and executing effective automations within and across business applications
- Microsoft Power Automate experience a plus
- Experience with a variety of technologies in a business context, including enterprise architecture, office infrastructure, enterprise resource planning systems, servers, networking, web, databases
Competencies and Behaviors:
- Cultural fit with Rosco’s core values
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Inquisitive, proactive, organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented
- Understanding of standard core business processes, including: customer relationship management, sales, marketing, quote-to-cash, procure-to-pay, order fulfillment, manufacturing, product development
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization and with both technical and non-technical team members
- Ability to work effectively with teams comprised of both remote and face-to-face members
- Ability to assess effectiveness and drive improvements based on business needs and metrics
- Ability to ask clarifying questions to diagnose and solve problems
- Ability to conduct independent research and provide informed recommendations
- Ability to break large projects into smaller tasks, multi-task, and effectively prioritize tasks in order to complete projects according to deadlines
- Willingness to occasionally work outside typical 9-5 business hours if needed
Founded in 1910, Rosco is the premier expendables, equipment, and product manufacturer for theatre, film, television and architectural
environments. Rosco's products have won numerous awards including five Academy Awards, 3 Emmy Awards and dozens of
industry commendations for excellence. For more information about Rosco visit www.rosco.com
"Rosco leads with innovative solutions allowing creative people to achieve their vision while creating a compelling culture and sustainable growth" Founded in 1910, Rosco is the premier expendables, equipment, and product manufacturer for theatre, film, television and architectural environments. Rosco's products have won numerous awards including five Academy Awards, 3 Emmy Awards and dozens of industry commendations for excellence. For more information about Rosco visit www.rosco.com
Rosco, Inc.Stamford, CT
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.