- $19 Hourly
Why you'll love working with us
- Amazing culture. A hands-on group of fun and friendly people.
- Positive impact. We are always giving back to our local community.
- A friendly, supportive environment. Our people love what they do.
- Room to Grow. We offer so many opportunities to advance your career!
What is in it for you?
- Amazing earning potential, you'll be paid weekly!
- Great benefits for your overall health & well-being.
- Option to enroll in one of our retirement savings plans.
- 10% off in-store purchases at any of our store locations.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Work-Life Services.
- Career growth opportunities. We believe in promoting our people first.
- An online community to stay up to date on company news and updates.
- Earn awards and recognition for your hard work throughout the year.
We're looking for someone who is...
- Friendly. You are warm, outgoing, and connect with people easily.
- Helpful. You enjoy seeing the positive impact you make in others lives.
- Productive. You have a positive attitude and work well in a team environment.
- Reliable. You're someone that the team can always count on. You show up.
- Eager to learn. You’re always ready to take on exciting and new challenges.
If you are hired, you will be...
- Oversee recruitment and training of new team members.
- Ensure team members work productively and develop professionally.
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise business operations.
- Help direct our team member performance evaluation process.
- Handle customer complaints or concerns quickly and professionally to maintain good customer relationships.
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance. Establishing and achieving business and profit objectives.
- Prepare regular reports for upper management.
- Ensuring team members follow company policies and procedures.
- Monitor store activity and ensuring it is properly provisioned and staffed.
- Other duties to ensure the overall health and success of the business.
A few things you’ll need…
- Candidates must be 18+ years or older
- Complete a pre-employment background check
- Must be able to lift, carry and push 25 pounds
We'd love to meet you
Especially if you can talk to us about your...
- Previous experience in a leadership position
- Passion for our community and connecting with people
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, training, and conflict resolution skills.
These qualifications will help you stand out
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of leadership principles
- Commitment to providing exceptional service to customers and support to team members
So, what’s next?
After applying online, our hiring team will reach out to you with next steps!
Since being founded, we’ve:
- Grown to 2,000+ employees
- Opened 23+ store locations in the PNW
- Won multiple awards in our community
Not for you? Check our other opportunities:
Rosauers Supermarkets is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring a diverse team.
Rosauers SupermarketsSpokane, WA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.