- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Prepare pizzas out of our menu and based on custom orders
- Bake a variety of pizza doughs (our traditional thin crust, double dough, and Chicago-style deep dish)
- Ability to perform line-cook related tasks as needed
- Monitor food stock and place orders as needed
- Maintain a clean cooking station as well as sterilize equipment
- Hands-on experience with preparing and baking pizza doughs
- Enjoys working on a team in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with professional kitchen equipment
- Ability to be on your feet approximately 90% of the workday and freely access all areas of the locations
- Capability to withstand warm temperatures and proficient in utilizing kitchen equipment
- Endure in various physical activities like reaching, bending, kneeling, climbing, and moving about the facility
- Follow directions and create respectable menu items
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
- Competitive Hourly Wages
- Friendly, Team-Oriented Environment
- Excellent Growth Opportunities
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Rosati's Pizza.
Rosati's Pizza - Madison Campus
Get fresh Pizza COOK jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.