Internship - Commercial Real Estate Brokerage
Roman Group and Rosano Partners, a leading commercial real estate investment and brokerage firm, is seeking candidates for our 2022 Winter and Summer Internship class based in the Los Angeles office. The internship program is designed to provide hands-on experience with the intent of extending a full-time opportunity for those who envision a lucrative career in real estate investments.
Our Winter and Summer Analyst Interns will be responsible for supporting and collaborating with various departments (Acquisitions, Asset Management, Property Management, and Operations) which will provide a well-rounded insight into all facets of commercial real estate investing and brokerage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, research, and analyze a variety of acquisition opportunities including multifamily, development, retail, and hospitality.
- Assist in underwriting acquisition opportunities using a financial model
- Perform detailed market analysis of sales comps, rents, operating costs, real estate taxes to determine project feasibility.
- Prepare and audit financial reports that will be presented to senior management, prospects, and clients for review.
- Create offering memorandums and marketing packages for qualified investment opportunities.
- Assist in all operations and ad-hoc assignments.
- Recent graduate or undergraduate students and rising seniors
- Must be local to Los Angeles with the ability to commute and work in office
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail using MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated individuals with a can-do attitude and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, phone etiquette, and learning aptitude
Rosano PartnersLos Angeles, CA
Real EstateView All Rosano Partners Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.