Senior Account Executive
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are an energetic, super curious, passionate, fun and kick ass full-service advertising agency that has set out to break tradition and become a local and regional phenomenon. We firmly believe that only through relevant innovation Puerto Rico and its marketing industry will be positioned to compete with the fiercest brands currently in the global market. We need the bold and the daring to help us achieve our dream.
Our Senior Account Executive’ mission is to help solve our client’s problems and uncover opportunities to growing their business and ours. They will do this by orchestrating the agency’s resources towards thoughtful goals and tasks. As they relentlessly pursuit maximum, business profitability, productivity of our people and systems, they will always make sure that this is achieved by facilitating an efficient and inspiring environment to work, one that is true to our culture of commitment to great work and great working human experience.
Commercially minded and creative in nature, our Senior Account Executives are our true rock stars! They must have exceptional presentation skills and an uncanny ability to listen carefully. They live interesting lives, have hobbies and inspiring goals. They are fun to be with.
They will be responsible to make our clients feel that the agency is an extension of their marketing departments, building effective commercial relationships that help deepen our business relationships with them.
No matter how fast-paced and high-pressure environments they might be involved, they have the ability to always keep things cool, in control and their teams high spirited and focused to deliver on time the best work in the industry.
Our Senior Account Executives are the living examples of how everyone in the agency must behave. Part stage manager and part juggler, the Senior Account Executive knows how to keep a lot of balls in the air, making sure projects get delivered on time and in budget. Team-player, motivational speaker and client’s top of mind support resource.
- Work alongside the Account Director and other Senior Account Executive in advertising campaigns from creative brief to implementation and delivery.
- Assist, and in occasions, lead, in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders/teams to ensure technical feasibility, resource availability, and allocation.
- Analyze outcomes and interpret data.
- Manage client service and agency performance.
- Develop and maintain solid client relationships.
- Coordinate internal resources to ensure that all traditional and digital projects are delivered on time and within the scope and make sure all opportunities to add value are explored.
- Develop a detailed traditional and digital project plan to monitor and track progress and one that can be shared with clients as well as our collaborators.
- Encourage a collaborative approach with departmental team members.
- Write creative briefs on complex projects and interpret them for project teams in order to lead communication strategies and implement advertising efforts.
- Collaborate on creative development and direction with client, strategy, creative, production and media teams.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure traditional and digital project performance using project management tools, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Report and escalate to management as needed and perform risk management to minimize project risks and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process map to document needs.
- Winning new business and developing current client accounts.
- Contributing to the overall business.
- Developing a wide network and nurturing key contacts.
- A kick ass creative reel. Yes! We want to see the work you have helped produced.
- 4+ years of proven experience in multi-channel (traditional and digital), integrated work that demonstrates versatility as a marketer and business leader.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in marketing, public relations, communications or related field.
- Passion and curiosity for digital marketing and emerging trends in social, mobile, product and service innovation.
- A strong and interesting network and contacts that will help us grow and make great things.
- Proven track record of successfully implemented marketing and advertising campaigns for a range of clients.
- Financial industry knowledge is a plus.
- Fully Bilingual (Spanish and English)
EEOC | Equal Opportunity Employer
Get fresh Account Executive Advertising jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.