Shift Lead at Sunny's
Ropeswing Hospitality Group Bentonville, AR
- Posted: 21 days ago
- $18 to $20 Hourly
Under the guidance of the General Manager, the Sunny’s Shift Lead is responsible for assisting in the direction Sunny’s crew members, managing guest experience, ensuring safety and compliance of the cafe, hands-on serving, and general administration for the restaurant.
The Sunny’s Shift Lead must be available to work AM and/or PM shifts, as well as weekends, as needed.
Compensation: Average $18 - $20 per hour (tipped position)Benefits & Perks
Inclusive work environment; Promotion Opportunity; Work-Life Balance; Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision); 401k Match for part-time & full-time employees; Employee Assistance Program; Bike Program; Dining Discounts!Responsibilities
- Greet guests as they arrive with a cheerful demeanor.
- Answer questions related to menu items and preparation methods.
- Prepare Sunny’s café , sunroom and parklet for guests by clearing and cleaning tables and stocking all necessary supplies prior to the beginning of service.
- Upsell retail items in Sunroom & assist in event set up, as needed.
- Assist with delivery of food and retrieval of any supplies guests may require.
- Monitor tables and engage with guests to see if they need water refills, utensils, etc.
- Responsible for opening/closing tasks, as scheduled.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date plan of restaurant staffing needs. Assist in preparation of schedules and ensure Sunny’s cafe is staffed for all shifts.
- Maintain cash handling standards.
- Run shift briefings as needed.
- Serve as point-of-sales system support; 86 items, enter discounts, etc.
- Ensure proper security procedures are in place to protect employees, guests and company assets.
- Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents. Complete accident reports promptly in the event that a guest or employee is injured.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary bussing station, dish area, and expo.
- 2-3 years of front-of-house experience required.
- Excellent communication and multitasking skills.
- Basic mathematical skills, handle money and give correct change.
- Professional and calm demeanor under pressure, and treat others with respect.
- Familiarity with Point-of-Sale systems.
- Able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Continuously reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop and wipe.
- Remain stationary for long periods of time.
- 1-2 years of supervisory or management experience preferred.
- Servsafe certified.
In our commitment to wellness in the community, Ropeswing is proud to offer a smoke-free environment for all of our guests and employees.
*Ropeswing is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we value diversity. All employment is based on merit, qualification, and business need.
Ropeswing Hospitality Group
RetailView all jobs at Ropeswing Hospitality Group