Housekeeping Manager at Blake Street House
Ropeswing Hospitality Group Bentonville, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Housekeeping Manager will be a vital member of the leadership team for Blake Street House and will be directly responsible for ensuring that all spaces within the House are clean, orderly, attractive, and well maintained.
The Housekeeping Manager will assign duties, inspect work, investigate complaints, and ensure that preventive maintenance take place to ensure the longevity of the facilities and equipment at BlakeSt House. The Housekeeping Manager is also responsible for purchases of guests supplies and maintaining relationships with vendors and contractors such as third-party companies that perform specific maintenance, upkeep, or cleaning of areas within the House.
Benefits & Perks:
- Access to on-site Gym, Wellness Classes and Pool.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits; Employee Assistance Program; Bicycle Program.
- Paid Time Off.
- Inclusive Work Environment.
- Work-Life Balance.
- 401k with company match.
- Enjoy meals at our concepts at 50% off menu prices (does not include alcohol).
- Supervise a team of Full Time and Contractor Housekeepers, Maintenance Attendants, and provide hands-on assistance when necessary.
- Provide daily cleaning assignments and create standard operating procedures to ensure all areas are properly cleaned, maintained, and well-presented at all times.
- Ensure that any damages and or maintenance issues are resolved on a timely manner by either assigning it to an in-house team member or to a third-party contractor.
- Ensure that the necessary equipment and supplies are available and being used correctly.
- Ensure that chemicals are being used correctly, are properly labeled, and stored appropriately as per government guidelines.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of Housekeeping, Grounds, and Maintenance operations.
- Negotiate with relevant suppliers, vendors and outsourced contractors who will be providing goods and services to the Housekeeping department at BlakeSt House.
- Evaluate and modify SOP’s, contracts, and agreements to ensure they are in favor of the business.
- Maintain records of member feedback including compliments and complaints, and relay feedback to the appropriate parties, as required.
- Create and manage meaningful relationships with members – while contributing to the successful creation and retention of membership.
- Manage the ordering, delivery, unpacking and placement of new furniture, equipment, or any relevant large purchase.
- Manage the rotation and installation of new Artwork at the House, in partnership with OzArt.
- Manage a successful relationship with third-party companies such as Pool Maintenance, Window
- Cleaners, Lawn Care, and Pest Control.
- Ensure that the House is free of pests by monitoring Pest Control schedules.
- Ensure the longevity of FF&E by ensuring that any damage, such as stains on furniture, are resolved on a timely manner.
- Work with the General Manager to review and develop annual budgets and targets for Housekeeping.
- Analyze financial performance to ensure business profitability is in line with business goals and influence appropriate action on problem areas
- Work closely with the Wellness Manager to ensure the success of the RSVD Locker program.
- Manage Laundry Operations.
- Participate in the orientation of all employees to communicate the role of Housekeeping at Blake Street House and the club’s vision, mission and values
- Conduct market research, gather information, negotiate contracts and submit finding for approval prior to closing any deals.
What You'll Need to Be Successful
- 2-3 years of relevant supervisory experience in Housekeeping Manager role, preferred.
- Be willing and able to work a varied schedule that may include early mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Be a creative problem-solver who relishes overcoming challenges.
- Enthusiastically work in cross functional environments and roles.
- Be able to support surges in workload.
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage concurrent tasks efficiently.
- High energy, positive, professional attitude, pride in work product.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing and proofreading skills.
In our commitment to wellness in the community, Ropeswing is proud to offer a smoke-free environment for all of our guests and employees.
*Ropeswing is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we value diversity. All employment is based on merit, qualification, and business need.*
Ropeswing Hospitality Group
HousekeepingView all jobs at Ropeswing Hospitality Group