• Conducts required environmental, health and safety training for employees.
• Conducts environmental and safety inspections/audits to ensure safe working environment.
• Demonstrate effective investigation skills to perform root cause analysis and prevention of safety issues.
• Responsible for chemical inventory and hazardous waste activities.
• Will ensure EHS related activities are in compliance with all applicable government, state, and company regulations.
• Assist with site emergency drills and monitor employees.
• Assist managing safety equipment, PPE, and supply stock and needs.
• Must be able work in an office and production floor setting.
• Must be able to multitask.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• EHS experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment.
• First Aid/CPR/AED certifications preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent computer skills - Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
• Knowledge of OSHA safety standards.
Why Work Here?
Excellent opportunity to join this company and learn an excellent skill; stable work environment and great work hours!