Preschool Toddler Teacher
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $18 Hourly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, medical,
We are seeking a Preschool and a Toddler Teacher to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age-appropriate activities for children.
- Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Atleast one year experience or Ece Credits
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
we offer good pay, sigh in bonus, Paid Holidays and flexible hours to work part time or full time.
Fun environment family style and not corporate .
Roots N Wings MontessoriWhy Work Here?
Flexible hours, paid holidays, retirement benefits, $50 contribution to your medical insurance
Preschool in Hillsboro is looking for experienced teachers for summer and fall continuing through for next school year and many more. we offer good pay, sigh in bonus, Paid Holidays and flexible hours to work part time or full time. Fun environment family style and not corporate .
2130 NE Griffin Oaks St. #800Hillsboro, OR
EducationView all jobs at Roots N Wings Montessori