We are seeking an Accounting Specialist to become an integral part of our team! You will compile data, compute charges, and prepare invoices.
- Record AP/AR transactions on a regular basis
- Process and generate monthly invoices for review and transmission
- Ensure expenses are allocated to appropriate cost centers
- Keep accurate records in accordance with company standards
- Upload receipts and support documents into financial systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in non-profit billing, finance, or other related fields
- Proficient in Quickbooks Online and Microsoft Office a must.
- Experience in data entry
- Knowledge of standard accounting procedures
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Roots Community Health Center
Why Work Here?Founded in Oakland, California, the mission of Roots Community Health Center is to uplift those impacted by systemic inequities and poverty. We accomplish this through medical and behavioral health care, health navigation, workforce enterprises, housing, outreach, and advocacy.
Join the team that is healing our community from within!