We are a growing restaurant group that is incredibly passionate about the one thing that makes the world go round – people. We started with the dream of creating gathering places that pair sun soft sand and refreshing breezes with good drinks, chef-driven food, and great company. We are looking for like-minded, talented, integrity-driven individuals to join our journey and grow with us.
The full-time Kitchen Manager will work closely with our Senior Kitchen Managers on a variety of entry through high-level culinary duties supporting the restaurant group with their chef-driven, customer-focused, hospitality initiatives. The successful candidate for this role will demonstrate excellent communication both written and verbal, be highly organized, have an affinity towards customer service through food preparations, as well as exhibit flexibility, a curiosity to learn, and the ability to adapt as goals and strategies evolve.
- Growth Opportunities
- Health Insurance, including Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Discounted Meals
- Training & Development
- Career Advancement
- Employee Fitness Activities
Be a Student of the Business:
• Know your market and purveyors
• Compare your operation to the best local operators
• Understand sanitation (OSHA logs, Temp logs, ServSafe Certifications, Health Department scores, etc.).
• Learn from all experiences and apply the lessons
Leader Your Team:
• Ensure the highest product quality in ordering/receiving
• Precise execution through use of provided training material and recipes
• Drive all standards
• Maintain a clean and updated building
• Use daily profit tracking tools
• Look for better efficiency and productivity
• Learn/teach numbers inside and out; budget vs. actual
• Influence thinking/principles vs. controlling results
• Develop a staff that exudes confidence and friendliness
• Know your employees and be objective in evaluations
• Confront poor performance – reward and recognize good performance
• Question everything – promote an environment that embraces change
• Pass down the culture of excellence
- Ability to lift 12 kg.
- Reasonable range of motion such as bending, stooping, standing, walking, stirring, lifting to complete physical tasks related to culinary responsibilities.
- Reliable and capable of working independently or following specific directives;
- Positive attitude and work ethic;
- Ability to work well under pressure with the ability to self-manage timelines and deadlines;
- Excellent multi-tasking skills with strong attention to detail and follow-through;
- Good judgment and strong sense of integrity;
- Excellent organization skills and ability to be flexible with changing priorities;
- An over communicator;
- Passion and love for the food and hospitality industry.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in high volume Kitchen Management position.
As a member of the RHG team, you are an ambassador of our brands. You are passionate about your role and always curious about how to make a guest’s experience memorable. You are naturally a social person and your welcoming expression makes each guest feel like they are the only person in the room. It comes naturally to you…it’s in your DNA. Their first impression of RHG is a lasting one, and it all starts with you.
Rooted Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, citizenship, ancestry, pregnancy, familial status, actual or perceived status as a victim of domestic violence, dating violence or stalking, or any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.