Research Associate Senior
- $38 to $44 Hourly
Title: Research Associate II
Location: San Rafael, CA 94901
Duration: 12 Months Assignment
- The position is for an entry level Research Associate II or a higher level Research Associate I
- AAV production via mammalian and insect cell platforms
- Bioreactor and shake flask culturing of suspension cells over a range of scales (20mL-50L)
- Maintenance of multiple cell lines and product-producing cultures
- Harvest treatment and initial clarification of AAV product
- Product analytics a plus: ddPCR, Octet, CP ELISA, alkaline gel, etc.
- Accurately and diligently record data
- Presentation of experimental results in group setting
- Ordering of required reagents, consumables, etc.
- Regular laboratory maintenance and upkeep
- Regular preparation of buffers and stock solutions
- Aseptic Technique, precision pipetting
- Bioreactor operation
- Operation and maintenance of lab instruments: Nova FLEX2, Vi-cell; Octet, plate reader, gel apparatus, etc. a plus
- Troubleshooting of unexpected issues that arise during processes and procedures
- Ability to keep track of, prioritize and balance multiple ongoing projects
- Presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Rigorous and diligent documentation
- Organization with respect to projects as well as the work environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Degree in biological sciences or a related field. Bachelor’s degree with 4 years of experience, or Master’s degree with 2 years of experience.
Root StaffingSan Rafael, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.