Reservations Sales Agent
Root Rez Salt Lake City, UT
- Posted: over a month ago
- $12 to $15 Hourly (plus commission)
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental
RootRez is growing rapidly and seeks a sales focused Reservations Sales Representative to primarily convert lodging reservations. This critical function will include a broad range of tasks including, but not limited to, answering in-bound calls, chats, and emails. A skill set required for this position is the ability to communicate effectively in written form and with good grammar. Maintaining hotel rates and inventory through established RootRez technologies and assisting the Client Success and Sales Teams in growing and continued success.
Successful candidates must be sales focused, social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software as well as be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The candidate should be driven by measurable revenue growth goals, demonstrate critical attention to detail, and deliver high-level service to our accounts.
· Answer and converting incoming phone calls, chats, and emails into lodging reservations
· Take and confirm lodging reservations and convert inbound leisure and group bookings
· Oversee day-to-day customer service requests
· Provide reservations assistance in a professional, customer-focused manner
· Assist lodging suppliers in basic questions
· Perform reporting functions as related to incoming calls and guest issues
Collaborate with Client Success Team to better improve sales and services
Root RezWhy Work Here?
RootRez is growing rapidly growing and is looking for amazing people to join an amazing team.
RootRez provides white-label e-commerce software to online travel brands, destinations, and event marketing firms, to convert web traffic into online lodging reservations. RootRez powers the lodging booking technology for a variety of clients in North America including, Visit Salt Lake, Visit Park City, Sundance Film Festival, Hotel Association of New York City, Charlotte’s Got A lot, Ottawa Tourism, and is ever-expanding. The technology includes a secure and comprehensive management system for hotel inventory, promotions, and reservations, as well as the ability to transact ancillary lodging-associated products. The system is easily customized and offers solutions for enhancing the guest experience, while keeping hotelier costs low.
3939 s. wasatch blvdSalt Lake City, UT
TravelView all jobs at Root Rez