Excellent Benefit Package including $2,000 Sign-On Bonus within first year of employment!
The senior counselor performs full range of counseling and clinical duties including but not limited to assessment, education and treatment of clients experiencing substance abuse addiction and/or related behavioral health disorders to an assigned caseload. In addition, clinic supervisory and administrative duties as assigned by the clinic supervisor.
· Counseling Clients; facilitates individual counseling, family and/or significant support person(s) counseling, and group counseling, identifies problems and provides strategies for resolution and/or intervention in order to assist clients in reaching treatment goals, provides on going education and support
· Treatment Plans; develops treatment plans including client needs, immediate and long-term goals, action steps, and treatment services to assist in reaching goals.
· Case Management; schedules appointments, administers client urinalysis testing by observing collection first-hand, monitors client progress to assure treatment plan objectives are met.
· Referrals; refers or enroll clients to related programs or services by identifying appropriate resources and assisting clients to accurately complete eligibility or financial applications.
· Intake and Screenings; informs clients of admission procedures, obtains information needed to determine eligibility for admission into a treatment modality, establishes and monitors case records; provides comprehensive orientation to clients on program operations, client obligations, rules of the treatment program and program policies.
· Assessments; conducts client assessments and evaluations by gathering relevant history, identifying sources, and obtaining collaborative information from outside agencies.
· Record keeping and documentation; Completes routine and non-routine reports, including treatment plans, progress notes, charts, closing and/or transfer summaries, and other recordkeeping paperwork related to treatment as required by the agency’s program policies and procedures .
· Participation; participates in team meetings, case conferences, clinical seminars, supervisory and training sessions as deemed appropriate by supervisory personnel.
· Administrative; covers the front desk, monitors client fee system, and other client management duties including monitoring loitering in and outside facility.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
Current licensure as Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC), plus a minimum of three (3) years of full-time and paid relevant experience in social work, mental health or addiction counseling, vocational rehabilitation, counseling or a related field.
Compensation & Benefits
For all benefit eligible employees (20+ hours/week), we offer a prestigious employment package that includes competitive compensation plus a comprehensive array of benefits including:
· Work Life Balance- Flexibility: Great work life balance with clinics closed on Sundays. No current on-call responsibilities. Time off including PTO (4 weeks), three (3) Paid training days and twelve (12) paid holidays.
· Health Insurance & Dental Insurance- with flexible employee contribution options depending upon chosen plan.
· Voluntary Vision Insurance
· Life Insurance and AD&D – 100% paid by Root Center for Advanced Recovery
· Short-Term Disability – 100% paid by Root Center for Advanced Recovery
· 403(b) Retirement Plan with a 5% employer match after 6 months of employment and an additional 5% employer contribution after 1 year of employment.
· $1500 provided annually for tuition, license reimbursement, certifications or other educational activities, including 3 paid training days for educational activities and conferences.
· Student Loan Repayment Program: We have multiple NHSC approved sites to assist with student loan repayment programs! Apply today!
Root Center for Advanced Recovery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran.