Salon Receptionist (Part-Time)
Roosters Men's Grooming Center Reston, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Upscale Men's Grooming Center is seeking the voice and face of Roosters Men's Grooming Center - Can you make a great impression by being friendly, courteous and professional?
- Can you ensure our shop makes a great impression by keeping it clean and well organized?
- Do you clearly communicate over the phone and smile constantly?
- Are you available to work at least 3 of these time slots
- Friday 9AM to 7PM
- Saturday 9AM to 5PM
- Sunday 10AM to 5PM
- Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday - 2PM to 8PM
- Are you technology savvy and have solid basic computer skills?
- Are you willing to dust, sweep, mop and do laundry?
- Do you have experience working in retail, particularly as a receptionist at a high-end salon?
- Do you work well under pressure?
- Do you live within a 15 mile radius of Reston, VA
- Can you think on your feet and multitask?
- Are you willing to be a team player and support the stylists by sweeping for them, fetching towels for them?
- Can you stay off your cell phone during your work shift?
If you answered "Yes" to all of the above, we'd love to talk to you!
Roosters Men's Grooming CenterWhy Work Here?
Work in a fast paced, fun environment. Our barbers are the best in Northern Virginia. Be part of a winning team!
Roosters stores are independently owned and operated. Rooster is a top brand in the men's hair care industry with locations across Northern Virginia and the US. We offer a competitive salary, with both guaranteed pay and unlimited earning potential, paid time off, health reimbursement accounts, life insurance, dental, and vision insurance.
11900 Market St.Reston, VA