This is a remote/telecommute opportunity for the right person.
Reporting to the Roost Manager of Customer Care, the Customer Care Associate is a core member of a passionate and focused start-up in the smart-home space. You will be part of a team that makes it easy for customers to increase the comfort and safety of their loved ones in their homes. The Customer Care Associate should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will be responsible for delighting our customers every day as we build lifetime loyal relationships. Our Customer Care Associates are strong internal advocates for Roost’s end customer — their needs, delights, feedback and concerns. You will be responsible for daily customer care and support interactions. As an early member of our Customer Care team you’ll have the opportunity for career growth with a well-funded start-up!
- Smile as you interact with our customers
- Ability to make responsible and independent decisions keeping the best interest of your customers and company in mind
- Work with multiple customers via email, chat or phone on a daily basis to:
- Provide them information
- Point them to resources
- Help them use our products successfully
- Create a simple, hassle-free experience
- Empathize with any customer frustration and show them that you care about themUtilize standard in-house customer success tools, meeting metrics that you and your manager agree upon
- Follow all in-house processes and actively suggest improvements
- A calm, yet enthusiastic and caring demeanor
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- 0-2 years of customer care experience
- Attention to detail, strong problem-solving capability
- Some technical knowledge of computers, consumer electronics, networks preferred
- Optional, but a definite plus: Experience working with support systems, self-service knowledge bases and all tools associated with this type of technology. Knowledge of Zendesk, Desk.com or similar system.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office and email
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Passionate, positive, organized and self-starter
Hourly pay commensurate with experience.