Senior Analyst, Transaction Management
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Transaction Management Senior Analyst is responsible for managing diligence related deliverables associated to the acquisition, sale, or securitization of whole loans, REO, and MSR assets. Under the direction of a senior management, the functions of this position include risk assessment and overall risk factors associated with performing, re-performing, and non-performing assets with respect to servicing, credit, compliance, collateral, title, and other applicable risk factors.
- Manages and distributes the day to day work flows in conjunction with the Transaction Manager or Executive Director to support the acquisition, sale, or securitization of whole loan, REO, or MSR assets
- Manages risk assessment and decisioning of various diligence components for review and presentation to the Transaction Manager or Executive Director
- Defines required diligence scope deliverables necessary to mitigate risk and identify opportunity based on the review of applicable offering materials and contractual documents
- Develops and conducts training programs for internal staff and vendor base, as well as overall career training for direct reports, if applicable
- Acts as transaction contact with counterparties while promoting professional image of RMC
- Monitors applicable procedures and controls are in place to mitigate risk to transaction process.
- Manages expectations, both internally and externally, by reporting critical risk issues to Transaction Manager inclusive of timelines to resolution and transaction closing
- Maintains positive relationship with third party vendors providing ongoing or potential transaction support services and products
- Defines action consistent with management concerning business needs and able to organize personnel, resources and data to achieve optimal results and timelines
- Performs various Supervisory responsibilities including but not limited to: assigning work to Analysts, providing training and mentoring to Analysts, and assess and providing feedback to Analysts on job performance
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Thorough knowledge of mortgage documentation and practices, including origination, servicing, and collateral documents, as well as acceptable alternative options to mitigate risks associated with missing or incomplete information
- Knowledge of current and historical federal, state, and local compliance as it relates to origination and servicing of residential mortgage assets
- Working knowledge and ability to critique transaction deliverables, further supported by ability to provide legal document feedback timely and effectively
- Demonstrates ability to effectively manage multiple components of a project or transaction concurrently, while effectively managing expectations and timelines for internal and external customers
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within mortgage industry relevant to due diligence, post-closing, secondary market, underwriting, and/or servicing
- Prior experience related to default servicing practices including all types of loss mitigation, foreclosure, and REO
- Experience managing mortgage collateral documents and curative efforts
- Whole Loan Transaction Management experience preferred
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Roosevelt Management