State Farm®, Insurance and Financial Services office and I am looking for our next great Sales Representative. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential!Insurance Sales Representative Requirements:
- Property Casualty license (required).
- Life Health license (preferred).
- 1-2 Years of Insurance Sales Experience (preferred)
- Demonstrated successful track record of meeting sales goals and quotas required.
- Enthusiasm and belief about the role insurance and financial products play in peoplersquo;s lives.
- Proven track record of trustworthiness, dependability and ethical behavior.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and listening.
- Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from a cold start.
Insurance Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and close sales.
- Establish client relationships and follow up with clients, as needed.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Small Business owners ndash; such as Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly client support. Support can include responding to inquiries * regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Develop new Financial Service opportunities with both existing and new clients.
Insurance Sales Representative Benefits:
- Base Salary plus a very competitive commission program.
- Great bonus potential if you are a top performer
- Travel opportunities
- Paid time off - for personal time and holidays.
- Outstanding preparation if you aspire to be a State Farm agent in the future.