We are looking for someone that wants to build a career with a fantastic furniture retail company as a Service Technician Supervisor.
The successful candidate will manage the Outside Service Technicians who perform on-site routine services including installation, maintenance, and repair. Oversee the scheduling and training of the Outside Service Technicians. Develop methods, guidelines, and policies to facilitate efficient service delivery. Ensure all customer issues are satisfactorily resolved.
- Will oversee a large territory from Tallahassee, FL to Corpus Christi, TX!
- Supervise a team of Outside Service Technicians (OST). This includes but is not limited to: delegating tasks, measuring team performance, serving as escalated contact for customers, creates new and improves existing processes and workflows.
- Keep current on all client contacts and manage OST team in matters relating to specific clients
- Help the OST team build skills to maintain long-lasting client relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer's needs and objectives
- Travel to customer homes, as part of a daily route schedule, and be the "Face" of Rooms To Go.
- Your main responsibility is being a problem solver for our customers by utilizing the in-depth training provided to decide on the most efficient and best overall solution for each customer's needs.
- Assist with staff recruitment, selection process, hiring and new-hire training
- This could include either repairing furniture (upholstery, wood, etc.) or assisting with replacement products, as needed.
We offer a thorough paid training program that teaches you:
- How to repair our furniture
- Customer service
- Technical training
Our Outside Service Technician Supervisor is provided with a company vehicle, gas, tools and supplies for travel to customer homes.
- Natural leader, self-motivated and action/results oriented
- 2+ years supervisory experience
- 3+ years customer contact experience
- Strong staff development experience including the ability to train, coach, and motivate performance
- Excellent writing, verbal, and analytical communications skills
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Tablets, smart phones
- Similar outsider service tech role experience preferred
- A clean driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen
- Work well independently and within a team
- Self-motivated and able to follow direction well
- A positive, customer-oriented attitude
- Prior experience of wood, leather, and upholstery repair, preferred, but not required
If you are goal-oriented, have great customer service and are mechanically inclined, we'd love to hear from you!
Company vehicle, gas, tools and supplies
Quality, comprehensive, paid training
Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life insurance
401(k) plan with company match
Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
Employee discounts and Group discounts (e.g. auto insurance, cell phones, entertainment, sporting events)