We seek an experienced Furniture Repair Technician with a great eye for detail to join our amazing team!
• Complete our paid furniture tech training program
• Perform furniture repair, repair casegoods, touch-up and finishing, upholstery and leather.
• Perform woodworking tasks, operate hand tools
• Perform additional tasks as directed by supervisor
• Capacity to differentiate color and great attention to detail
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Able to repeatedly lift 50 lbs.
• Able to submit to a Drug Test and Background Investigation
• Ability to bend, stand, walk for prolonged period of time
• Able to follow directions and work safely
• Capacity to learn and work in a team-oriented, fast paced environment
• Able to work in a non-air-conditioned environment
• Weekly payroll and incentives
• Medical, dental, vision and paid Time Off
• Onsite health clinic
• Onsite employee gym
• Employee Referral Program
• Giveaway every Thanksgiving
• Employee discount on our beautiful products