Technical Project Coordinator - Software and Systems
- Medical , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Job Posting Title: Technical Project Coordinator
Reports to: Product Manager
Location: Agoura Hills, CA (Hybrid) [Local Southern California Residence Required]
Who we are:
Imagine a place where innovative ideas and vibrant culture come together in a collaborative environment and where teamwork is appreciated and celebrated - that’s Rooftop Digital.
Rooftop is a data-driven MarTech company focused on new customer acquisition for consumer brands. We build best-in-class publishing products & services that automates lead generation and data monetization at scale. By utilizing our consumer profiling, data intelligence engine and messaging platform, we market relevant products and services so consumers can make informed buying decisions. Our team culture is based on a collaborative approach in pushing boundaries and delivering results for our brand partners, while always keeping consumers’ best interest in mind.
Who we’re looking for:
The Technical Project Coordinator will be responsible for managing software projects, owning communications and processes, while exercising project controls. The Project Associate must plan and demonstrate a cohesive understanding of the deliverables, tasks, dependencies, team resourcing, and process. In addition, the Project Associate must regularly assess project risks and communicate contingency plans to the necessary stakeholders.
This role will work with a cross-functional team including representatives from Technology and Business teams to ensure all team members and departments have what is needed to meet objectives and key results set by the organization.
Below are the job duties and responsibilities, the list is not meant to be an all-inclusive list and additional responsibilities may be added in future.
The candidate will be expected to:
- Own the successful execution and delivery of assigned projects for your team, in a variety of assignments (third-party software integrations, data warehouse maintenance and custom development requests, etc.);
- Manage the execution of software engineering tasks throughout the development process across platforms and distributed teams;
- Coordinate work with Engineering, Product, and QA teams to deliver projects to their intended business objectives;
- Work with a team leads to properly vet, scope and kickoff assignments. For more complex projects, you may partner with a more senior member of the team to assist with scoping;
- Help with project timeline projections and gathering requirements;
- Utilize Jira project management software and work in Agile environment;
- Assist with current sprint, conflict/dependency resolution;
- Coordinate with the engineering teams to deliver solutions on time;
- Conduct research to identify project management improvements and enhancements;
- Performs other duties as assigned by the manager.
Minimum Requirements and Skills:
- BSc in Computer Science, IT Systems, Software Development or related field preferred.
- Previous work experience within the project management function or with relevant experience of managing projects from inception to completion; preferred work experience in technology project management capacity;
- Familiarity with the software development lifecycle;
- Experience with project management tools like Jira/Trello/Asana/Wrike;
- Highly organized with great attention to detail;
- Strong follow-through skills and sound critical thinking abilities;
- Well-developed time management and multitasking skills;
- Proficient in the English language with good communication skills;
- Ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams;
- Must be authorized to work and located in the United States;
Learn more about us:
If you are extremely detailed and enjoy the complexities involved with tracking and keeping up with information from various sources, or if you see life as a puzzle and enjoy finding creative ways of piecing that puzzle together, this might be a great opportunity for you. Come join a team that has a Silicon Valley start-up vibe where we celebrate new ideas, hard work, and building new and lasting friendships.
We’re proud to offer a generous compensation in addition to other perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance options
- Retirement Plan option
- Fitness Wellness promotion
- Promote healthy Work/Life balance
- Foosball table training (California Corporate Office)
- Arcade Machine (California Corporate Office)
Our culture is team based on a collaborative approach to pushing boundaries and delivering results for our brand partners, while always keeping consumers’ best interest in mind.
Our creative work environment perks - please don’t apply if you hate:
- Coffee. Lots of Coffee!!
- Water - too many water options!
- Company Swag
- Celebratory lunches and dinners, with Happy Hours get-togethers (SoCal).
- We celebrate your birthday too!
- Daily arcade and foosball competitions
- Guaranteed puppy sightings
- Quarterly team outings
- Fully stocked snack pantry
- Monthly incentives and annual Bonuses**
Come join a team that has a Silicon Valley start-up vibe where we celebrate new ideas, hard work, and building new and lasting friendships. We offer free snacks and drinks and even have a company dog that will run to welcome you each time you enter the office. Come grow with us!
Diversity and Inclusion Statement: (Equal Opportunity Employer)
Rooftop Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and employees, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type in regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Our mission, vision and values are committed to creating a comfortable, inclusive, varied workplace with a work environment welcoming team members of all backgrounds.
Rooftop Digital, LLCAgoura Hills, CA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.