- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Posting Title: HR Recruiter/Generalist
Reports to: People Operations Manager
Location: Agoura Hills, CA (Hybrid Role - Three weekdays required on-site)
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Who we are:
Imagine a place where innovative ideas and vibrant culture come together in a collaborative environment and where teamwork is appreciated and celebrated - that’s Rooftop Digital.
Rooftop is a data-driven MarTech company focused on new customer acquisition for consumer brands. We build best-in-class publishing products & services that automates lead generation and data monetization at scale. By utilizing our consumer profiling, data intelligence engine and messaging platform, we market relevant products and services so consumers can make informed buying decisions. Our team culture is based on a collaborative approach in pushing boundaries and delivering results for our brand partners, while always keeping consumers’ best interest in mind.
Who we’re looking for:
Rooftop Digital LLC seeks a skilled recruiter with proven experience to recruit for all levels of positions in a start-up type environment. This position reports to the People Operations Manager (HR Manager) and will provide support to the company with multi-state managers. The successful candidate will have thorough knowledge of Human Resources practices and procedures with special emphasis on full-cycle recruiting including sourcing / recruiting / onboarding. The primary responsibility of this role is driving the recruitment process for the sourcing and recruiting of direct hire openings. Types of positions range from administrative to technical (software) professionals and management in the MarTech Industry. Technical recruitment experience in any industry is a plus.
Other duties will include but are not limited to assisting in implementing various human resources programs within all human resources functions from recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, offboarding, training, benefit administration, employee compensation and performance management. They will genuinely have a passion for HR, are familiar with labor law, and are familiar with start-up work environments. The HR Recruiter/Generalist will undertake various HR job tasks, like organizing, administering, crafting and policing HR policies and best practices. The role is one of the main point-of-contact for employees’ queries on HR-related topics.
The ultimate goal is to ensure the People Operations (HR) department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the company as a whole.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruitment (Talent Acquisition) efforts will be a main priority in this role and then it will simply blend into to the other HR duties; Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment lifecycle from beginning to the end.
- Support in administering compensation and benefit plans
- Support in conducting employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Assist in promoting HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Support in tasks around performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hiring, employee turnover rates, recruitment analytics etc.
- Assist in organizing quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Support in maintaining employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks/improvement and organizing team building activities to boost up employee morale
- Ensure compliance with state and federal EEOC hiring practices
- Other administrative duties as needed
Minimum Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Operations and/or Communications preferred or work experience equivalent.
- Proven 3+ years experience as an Recruiter with some HR Generalist experience
- Proven experience working with HRIS technology/systems
- Proven knowledge of Google Suite/MS Office
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results-driven approach
- Additional HR training and/or certifications will be considered a plus
Learn more about us:
If you are extremely detailed and enjoy the complexities involved with tracking and keeping up with information from various sources, or if you see life as a puzzle and enjoy finding creative ways of piecing that puzzle together, this might be a great opportunity for you. Come join a team that has a Silicon Valley start-up vibe where we celebrate new ideas, hard work, and building new and lasting friendships.
We’re proud to offer a generous compensation in addition to other company perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance options
- Retirement Plan option
- Fitness Wellness promotion
- Promote healthy Work/Life balance
- Foosball table training (California Corporate Office)
- Arcade Machine (California Corporate Office
Our culture is team based on a collaborative approach to pushing boundaries and delivering results for our brand partners, while always keeping consumers’ best interest in mind.
Our creative work environment perks - please don’t apply if you hate:
- Coffee. Lots of Coffee!
- Water - too many water options
- Company Swag
- Celebratory catered lunches
- We celebrate your birthday too
- Daily arcade and foosball competitions
- Guaranteed puppy sightings
- Quarterly team outings
- Weekly team Happy Hours
- Fully stocked snack pantry
- Monthly incentives and annual Bonuses**
Come join a team that has a Silicon Valley start-up vibe where we celebrate new ideas, hard work, and building new and lasting friendships. We offer free snacks and drinks and even have a company dog that will run to welcome you each time you enter the office. Come grow with us!
Diversity and Inclusion Statement: (Equal Opportunity Employer)
Rooftop Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and employees, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type in regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Our mission, vision and values are committed to creating a comfortable, inclusive, varied workplace with a work environment welcoming team members of all backgrounds.
Rooftop Digital, LLC
AddressAgoura Hills, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Rooftop Digital, LLC