Customer Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a people-first Support Specialist to join our Customer Support team in delivering 5-Star digital care to audiences across America.
Reporting directly to the Customer Support Manager, you will man our help-desk, listening to our guests, educating them on our experience, and trouble-shooting any issues they are having.
The ideal candidate has at least 1-2 years of support knowledge in the setting of digital customer care. Knowledge of Zendesk or a similar help-desk software is desired, and high growth or early stage startup experience is a plus.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Replying to emails from customers
- Organizing and analyzing customer data
- Contributing to Help articles
- Editing drafts in Wordpress
- Providing customer-focused insight in team meetings
- Identifying issues and potential solutions in the customer journey from the website to operations
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of our back-end tools, ticketing platform, and policies
Skills and Qualification Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Customer Facing Experience
- Understanding of Wordpress and Zendesk preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced in data collection and reporting (google data studio, excel)
- A joy for delivering impactful customer-first initiatives –– you bring passion, enthusiasm, and fresh ideas
Compensation and Benefits: Compensation based on experience. Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO.
ROOFTOP CINEMA CLUB INC
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at ROOFTOP CINEMA CLUB INC