Scro's Roofing Company seeks a Construction Project Manager for Clayton, NC and surrounding areas. We are growing and reaching out to new markets within North Carolina. Our mission is to passionately educate and serve our customers with honesty and integrity. We are looking for individuals who are driven and passionate about customer service. We need an experienced Construction Project Manager to oversee our roofing, siding and gutter installation. In this role, you will monitor and evaluate the workmanship on each project completed and must possess expert level knowledge of installation methods and techniques of roofing, siding and gutters.
About Scro's Roofing Company
Scro's is a highly reputable, local residential roofing contractor that was born and raised in NC and has been in business since 1995. Please check out our website to learn more about our company at www.scrosroofingcompany.com
We are GAF Master Elite Contractor and the recipient of the 2017 & 2018 GAF Contractors Triple Excellence Award plus we have an A+ Rating on BBB.
We have a great company culture and you would really enjoy working for our company!
- Minimum 3 years of extensive experience in the construction industry, MUST include roofing
- Knowledge of all shingle roofing applications
- Knowledge of siding & gutter installation
- Physically capable of setting up and climbing ladders multiple times a day
- Good communication skills, excellent problem solving ability, detail oriented.
- Able to Travel within a 30 mile radius of the Triangle
- Must be able to work Overtime
- Confirm that crews are at the appropriate job sites daily
- Confirm with crews at the end of the day what is completed vs. what will continue
- Perform all planned and random inspections of jobs in production on a daily basis
- Verify installations are correct; per manufacturer specification and building code
- Be responsible for documenting all on-site visits within our CRM
- Enforce all company and manufacturer installation specifications
- Monitor and address violations of OSHA safety guidelines
- Assure that all workmanship and construction are in full compliance with the contract plans and building codes
- Deliver and return extra materials
- Help cleanup the job site when needed
- Report major installation errors to crew leaders for correction
- Take in-progress photos and after photos of all installs and upload to our CRM
- Schedule dumpster delivery and pickup
- Conduct final quality control inspections within 24-48 hours after completion of job
- Company Truck, Cell Phone & Company Shirts
- Paid gas
- Company match IRA
- Paid Holidays
All applicants must have a clean driving record, reliable transportation and be able to complete a background check and drug test.
Pay $25,000 - $45,000 , DOE.