Roofing Company Shreveport, LA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$40-50K base (Plus Bonuses)
· Asphalt Roofing knowledge and experience is a MUST.
· Must have experience in scheduling builds and production, permitting, and knowledge of the trades
· (roofing, gutters, screened porches, etc.) receiving job file.
· Must know how to create roofing material orders and work orders for roofing projects.
· Must have knowledge of all LA roofing codes.
· Requests material quotes from suppliers.
· Negotiates pricing with suppliers.
· Schedules builds material delivery, dumpster delivery and crew (build) start date.
· Notifies homeowner via phone call or email, Sales Rep via material drop, Dumpster delivery and build
· Hires and manages subcontractors and crews.
· Verifies new crews and subcontractor references and proper insurance.
· Sends appropriate paperwork to HR.
· Schedules and coordinates all city required inspections.
· Works closely with homeowners to ensure a smooth project.
· Leads pre-construction meeting for commercial and large residential builds.
· Verifies that subcontractor pay requests and/or charge/hold slips are accurate prior to sending to
· Accounting for payment.
· Ability to go in field, if need be, and assist project managers on job sites, or projects.
· Must be a multi-tasker, with the ability to solve problems.
· Must be able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
1545 Line Ave. Suite 140 ShreveportShreveport, LA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Roofing Company