Position: Sales Manager
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: Full Time
Salary: $100,000 per year + $1 per square
RoofClaim.com a division of JasperINC is experiencing continued growth that has created the need for a highly effective sales driven manager in the Lubbock market. The sales manager will work with a high-level sales team that assist homeowners and insurance carriers in negotiating a settlement for full roof replacements. With over 15 years of industry leading performance we are excited to continue the expansion of our sales teams to meet ongoing market demands. The highly engaged leadership position has an unlimited earning opportunity as well as career growth opportunities.
If you like building teams, coaching performance, driving for results and are a results-oriented leader, then we would like to talk to you about this career opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for performance of all sales activities within an assigned region
- Partner with internal resources to recruit, train and retain an effective sales team
- Motivate and direct the sales team while modeling effective sales strategies
- Implement company programs and training to increase growth potential of the Account Managers
- Drive to deliver on set goals and deadlines
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding team performance and market plans
- Ensure that all Account Mangers meet or exceed their activity goals for calls and appointments
Qualifications & Skills:
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, but not required
- Comfort with working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently but in a team environment
- 5 years management experience
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- 100% paid healthcare insurance premiums for employees and their legal dependents
- Paid time off
- Company phone
- Company vehicle
- Fuel card
- Company tablet
- Weekly pay
- Benefits or Student Loan Assistance for full time employees
RoofClaim.com, LLC is a drug-free workplace.
RoofClaim.com, LLC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. RoofClaim.com, LLC is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
We value our employees and offer 100% paid healthcare benefits to you and your family. Ask about our student-loan reimbursement program.