Sales Rep Storm Restoration -Full & Part Time/Entry Level ($50k-$150k)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- A Denver Storm Restoration Company is currently looking to add 8-10 individuals to our team of storm restoration representatives to assist in handling the influx of insurance claims due to storm damage such as hail and wind that have recently been affecting the metropolitan area.
- To handle the additional jobs our company anticipates, we need 8-10 driven, energetic, independent individuals to join our team and assist homeowners with their insurance claims, and storm damage inspections.
- No experience? No problem. We deliver the best storm restoration training program in the nation, developing fully capable, proficient representatives within 3-5 days. Individuals we hire receive training on the basic construction, insurance, and storm damage knowledge they need in order to represent and assist homeowners through their claims, so prior experience is not necessary.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Performance base pay - On Average the Sales Rep must do per week $1,500/week starting up and the income keeps going up with the experience and within time by building the pipeline.
- Monthly Sales Bonuses on top of the commission pay-out.
- Company generated leads.
- The income could be generated within only in 8-10 months & the rest could be taken as vacation time.
Why You should Join Us:
- Our team of professionals is committed to our customers - and each other.
- We are committed to each sales rep professional development by offering the best coaching & training programs in the industry.
- Each new sales rep is trained and managed by highly experienced sales managers to ensure the success of each individual.Provide weekly trainings and daily support to the sales team to meet their income target
- We provide access to our sales team to the best software & industry tools to help the sales team focus on increasing their sales faster than traditional methods.
- We make sure each sales rep join the company passes a high standard qualification process in order to represent our company.
- Our management team is coached on weekly basis by the best industry coaches to ensure the implementation of the systems & sales strategy are done properly.
- Must be comfortable dealing face to face with customers
- Able to climb a ladder to a roof
- Must have reliable transportation
- Independent nature, self-discipline, and good time management (representatives create and manage their own work schedule)
- Coachable and able to follow instructions for best results.
- Sales experience is a plus, but not a necessity.
- Construction experience is a plus, but not a necessity.
- Must have a smart phone capable of taking pictures/video during home inspections.
Responsibilities & duties of the position
- Meeting directly with homeowners after inspections to educate them on the claims process.
- Marketing / Lead generation for new prospects.
- Able to implement the sales strategies that are taught by the sales manager.
Expectations & Vision:
- You are accessing one of the very few recession proof industries in the US.
- The industry truly has an amazing income potential even with a very little experience.
- Each sales rep can potentially become a sales manager and increase his/her income within the company.
- Able to enjoy a lot of vacation time during the off-season.
Feel free to reach out directly to me at (303) 718-7749 to have a quick chat to see if we are a good fit for each other!
Austin Pike (Sales Manager)
3070 Blake street #200Denver, CO
Get fresh Entry Level Sales Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.